Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Have you heard of job insurance? It’s time to seriously think about getting some to protect your greatest asset.
- Tax savings tip if you have young kids in private school.
- The Magnificent Yappi has another bold prediction come true. Send him your money!
- Jennifer wants a book recommendation about getting started in real estate.
- Tabasum has $8,400 in debt and can barely make the minimum payments to get out of debt.
- Nicole (Atlanta, GA) had her employer switch 401(k) providers and she asks for guidance on what to pick.
- Lottery winners are sharing their tips on how to win the next jackpot. Better listen to them!
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same