Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Charity is 48 and has $90,000 in student loan debt while making $15 an hour. She is desperate for some help to get out of debt and stop living paycheck to paycheck.
- Daryl’s daughter is 22 and has $500 in an old 401(k). He asks what’s the best thing to do with the account.
- Chad asks about the new Grove service for financial advice.
- How an animal hospital is beating the competition and what you can learn for your own small business.
- From waiting tables to growing dog treats, Jasmine Galligan turned her passion into a thriving business.
- Piyush is a student and wants to get started with investing. He asks about the safety of robo advisors for students.
- How to build lasting change in your life.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!