Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Charity is 48 and has $90,000 in student loan debt while making $15 an hour. She is desperate for some help to get out of debt and stop living paycheck to paycheck.
- Daryl’s daughter is 22 and has $500 in an old 401(k). He asks what’s the best thing to do with the account.
- Chad asks about the new Grove service for financial advice.
- How an animal hospital is beating the competition and what you can learn for your own small business.
- From waiting tables to growing dog treats, Jasmine Galligan turned her passion into a thriving business.
- Piyush is a student and wants to get started with investing. He asks about the safety of robo advisors for students.
- How to build lasting change in your life.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.