Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Ric is looking for the best budgeting tool and how to plan for unexpected expenses.
- Shirley (Galveston, TX) asks if there are additional benefits available beyond Social Security and disability benefits.
- Gandolf (New York) gets dividends from a brokerage account and asks what he can do with them.
- Scott (Parts Unknown) wants to know if it’s better to contribute to a 457 or 401(k) if you’re considering early retirement.
- Bateaux and his wife paid off $100,000 and is debt free!
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Work part time and get free lodging around the world
- Track your debt payoff for free
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.