Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Kevin chimes in on the new tax reforms and says Scott would be a good messenger for the white house.
- Dr J. asks at what point should you not get comprehensive and collision insurance on a car?
- Neimole (Papua New Guinea) asks about the difference between interest bearing accounts and buying shares.
- Hammer Time calls Scott out for buying cryptocurrency after advising against it.
- Use Credit Karma’s tool to track down your unclaimed cash.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!