Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott explores more not-so-secrets of millionaires to build wealthy habits to get you to your own $1 million net worth.
- The myths of fake math and inflated returns.
- Chioma has $120k in student loans and is trying to buy a condo to reduce her rent expenses but can’t qualify for a loan.
- Jeremy (Tennessee) asks about his options in his 401(k) plan and deciding on what’s best.
- Grace and her husband are stuck in the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle and looking to get out.
- Mary asks about the Mint budgeting app.
- How to track down your lost cash.
- Walter has a paid off car!
The Scott Alan Turner Show Subscribe via: iTunes
| Google Play
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!