Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott explores more not-so-secrets of millionaires to build wealthy habits to get you to your own $1 million net worth.
- The myths of fake math and inflated returns.
- Chioma has $120k in student loans and is trying to buy a condo to reduce her rent expenses but can’t qualify for a loan.
- Jeremy (Tennessee) asks about his options in his 401(k) plan and deciding on what’s best.
- Grace and her husband are stuck in the paycheck-to-paycheck cycle and looking to get out.
- Mary asks about the Mint budgeting app.
- How to track down your lost cash.
- Walter has a paid off car!
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.