Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Last, last minute gift shopping ideas both for the holidays and for future gift giving events.
- Shelley has a SEP IRA at work and is trying to decide between a Roth or Traditional IRA contribution.
- Chris is 25 and just starting work. He asks about how to set up his 401(k).
- Are you saving if you’re part of the gig economy?
- Jemima has credit card debt and student loans but is also trying to pay for her daughter’s tuition.
- Today’s money hack is the importance of shopping around for a good contractor.
- Jasmine (United Kingdom) has $3,000 to invest but knows nothing about how to get started and asks if she needs an advisor.
- Laura asks if it’s better to save Roth money in a regular investment account and then transfer it to a Roth account.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.