Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Last, last minute gift shopping ideas both for the holidays and for future gift giving events.
- Shelley has a SEP IRA at work and is trying to decide between a Roth or Traditional IRA contribution.
- Chris is 25 and just starting work. He asks about how to set up his 401(k).
- Are you saving if you’re part of the gig economy?
- Jemima has credit card debt and student loans but is also trying to pay for her daughter’s tuition.
- Today’s money hack is the importance of shopping around for a good contractor.
- Jasmine (United Kingdom) has $3,000 to invest but knows nothing about how to get started and asks if she needs an advisor.
- Laura asks if it’s better to save Roth money in a regular investment account and then transfer it to a Roth account.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!