Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- On today’s show: Stasha (North Conway, NH) is trying to avoid breaking the budget and going into debt this holiday season.
- Shelby asks how to save up for the big things she wants.
- Troi’s husband owns a business with his brother and are trying to figure out an exit strategy for retirement.
- Manny asks how did you go about determining your ratio of retirement savings versus traditional brokerage accounts or savings if you want to retire early?
- Katie (El Paso, TX) and her husband just moved across country and drained their savings. They are trying to figure out how to get ahead.
- Robert finds some sweet deals on sporting equipment on eBay.
- Win a $25 Starbucks Gift Card.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Sell your gift cards for cash: https://scottalanturner.com/best-places-sell-your-gift-cards/https://scottalanturner.com/best-places-sell-your-gift-cards/
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.