Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Life changing events can come from anywhere. What do you need to look out for to make sure you don’t miss out on opportunity.
- Lisa has $182,000 invested with a robo-advisor and asks if it’s better to move the money to a discount broker.
- Steve has a money saving tip on where to go to college for free.
- Zayd has $54,000 in debt and is trying to figure out how to save, pay off debt, and go back to school at the same time.
- Tiffany (Omaha, NE) is a single mom and trying to figure out what percent of money to invest in stocks.
- A new way to maximize your savings account interest rates.
- Kid friendly tablets for gifts.
- Jennifer has a warning for people with Health Savings Accounts.
- Another year end tax saving tip.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!