Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Life changing events can come from anywhere. What do you need to look out for to make sure you don’t miss out on opportunity.
- Lisa has $182,000 invested with a robo-advisor and asks if it’s better to move the money to a discount broker.
- Steve has a money saving tip on where to go to college for free.
- Zayd has $54,000 in debt and is trying to figure out how to save, pay off debt, and go back to school at the same time.
- Tiffany (Omaha, NE) is a single mom and trying to figure out what percent of money to invest in stocks.
- A new way to maximize your savings account interest rates.
- Kid friendly tablets for gifts.
- Jennifer has a warning for people with Health Savings Accounts.
- Another year end tax saving tip.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Legendary Trees
- Intelligent Cash Management
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.