Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How college students can optimize their schedule and prepare for the workforce at the same time.
- Katie has a money saving travel tip for parents of small kids.
- Cameron is 17 and is concerned about how to pay for college.
- Charlotte is deciding on when to start collecting social security.
- Joshua (Mahomet, IL) wants to start a drone business but needs money to get it going.
- How much downpayment are people putting on homes?
- Kibble Burger’s new guessing issue is out with loads of time wasters.
- Wells Fargo ripping more people off.
- Ric (San Antonio, TX) has a 21-year-old son and asks about buying a car for him.
- Aini is taking unpaid leave to figure out what to do in life and looks for some guidance.
- Are you dating yourself by carrying a wallet instead of a card case?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!