Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- How college students can optimize their schedule and prepare for the workforce at the same time.
- Katie has a money saving travel tip for parents of small kids.
- Cameron is 17 and is concerned about how to pay for college.
- Charlotte is deciding on when to start collecting social security.
- Joshua (Mahomet, IL) wants to start a drone business but needs money to get it going.
- How much downpayment are people putting on homes?
- Kibble Burger’s new guessing issue is out with loads of time wasters.
- Wells Fargo ripping more people off.
- Ric (San Antonio, TX) has a 21-year-old son and asks about buying a car for him.
- Aini is taking unpaid leave to figure out what to do in life and looks for some guidance.
- Are you dating yourself by carrying a wallet instead of a card case?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.