Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The importance of tracking your net worth and what it can reveal about your life.
- Janet is ready to pay off her last debt and become debt free but has a question on dealing with a debt in collections.
- R.S. argues how a new car or truck may save you money over a used car.
- A quick update on the new tax bill.
- Carlos (Italy) is getting started investing but has limited choices based on his country of residence.
- JP (Atlanta, GA) is struggling to pay off debt.
- The December Challenge is here!
- Why you need a guide in your life.
- Another example of bad marketing.
- Scott eats grasshoppers.
- An entrepreneur with autism starts his own business.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!