Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What a Turkey Trot and troublesome toddlers can teach you about personal finance.
- Dan argues a low interest rate loan for a car isn’t a budget killer. Is he right?
- Yet another reason you need an emergency fund.
- Alex asks about dollar cost averaging and how frequent you should do it.
- Melodie (Lakewood, CO) and her fiance consolidated debts to find out they owe $40,000. She asks what she should do.
- Beth emails the Equifax CEO about the security breach and gets a quick response by avoiding customer no-service.
- Red alert warning – watch out for this eBay scam.
- Andy and his wife are debt free and paid off $195,000 in debt!
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.