Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What a Turkey Trot and troublesome toddlers can teach you about personal finance.
- Dan argues a low interest rate loan for a car isn’t a budget killer. Is he right?
- Yet another reason you need an emergency fund.
- Alex asks about dollar cost averaging and how frequent you should do it.
- Melodie (Lakewood, CO) and her fiance consolidated debts to find out they owe $40,000. She asks what she should do.
- Beth emails the Equifax CEO about the security breach and gets a quick response by avoiding customer no-service.
- Red alert warning – watch out for this eBay scam.
- Andy and his wife are debt free and paid off $195,000 in debt!
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!