Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What are some shopping hacks you can use to help with overspending? Scott reviews a list of creative hacks that was published by Acorns and digs into which one really would help (or not).
- Amanda (Dallas, TX) asks for the service used to protest property taxes to save you money on property taxes.
- Discover the key to saving money at the grocery store.
- Laura asks for advice about quitting a job.
- Lorena is a stay-at-home mom with little savings and wants to learn about investing in stocks.
- Pizza! Pizza! The label cops are winning at your expense.
- Jen paid off $2,000 in debt by working overtime and selling stuff.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
- 10 Creative Hacks to Curb Overspending
- Property Tax Protest
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same