Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What are some shopping hacks you can use to help with overspending? Scott reviews a list of creative hacks that was published by Acorns and digs into which one really would help (or not).
- Amanda (Dallas, TX) asks for the service used to protest property taxes to save you money on property taxes.
- Discover the key to saving money at the grocery store.
- Laura asks for advice about quitting a job.
- Lorena is a stay-at-home mom with little savings and wants to learn about investing in stocks.
- Pizza! Pizza! The label cops are winning at your expense.
- Jen paid off $2,000 in debt by working overtime and selling stuff.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- 10 Creative Hacks to Curb Overspending
- Property Tax Protest
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.