Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What could be coming up with the new tax law changes and how will it impact your future income?
- John (Apple Valley, CA) asks about the proposed changes to 401(k) contributions and what the average person is putting away for retirement.
- Have you heard Chipotle will pay for your college education?
- Seth has a question about the proposed $500,000 mortgage interest deduction being floated in the tax overhaul plan.
- Jedi Knight has a new job and asks if his saving goals are appropriate.
- Justin read Tony Robbin’s book and asks about the All Weather Portfolio.
- JM asks if SoFi is a good deal.
- How one man makes a living buying and selling clearance items at Walmart.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.