Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What could be coming up with the new tax law changes and how will it impact your future income?
- John (Apple Valley, CA) asks about the proposed changes to 401(k) contributions and what the average person is putting away for retirement.
- Have you heard Chipotle will pay for your college education?
- Seth has a question about the proposed $500,000 mortgage interest deduction being floated in the tax overhaul plan.
- Jedi Knight has a new job and asks if his saving goals are appropriate.
- Justin read Tony Robbin’s book and asks about the All Weather Portfolio.
- JM asks if SoFi is a good deal.
- How one man makes a living buying and selling clearance items at Walmart.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!