Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott rants on the lousy financial advice being given out on the weekend talk radio shows. What are people selling and what do you need to watch out for?
- Kirstie asks how to get enough money to pay cash for a $25,000 dump so she can fix it and flip it.
- Abby (New Zealand) and her husband earn $84,000/year and ask about the steps to save up for a house.
- Steve has just $20 to invest in Bitcoin and wants to invest more in digital currency.
- Now anyone can become a venture capitalist! Find out how.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
- Why you may want to contribute to your child’s retirement
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!