Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The financial talking heads make a great living giving out controversial sound bites for the 6 o’clock news. Check out the latest round of advice and how it can harm your financial independence.
- Tim is newly married and works for a non profit. He asks about Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) to pay off his student loans.
- Greg asks Scott’s opinion on Tony Robbins investment advice from Tony’s book Money Master the Game.
- James (Boston, MA) earns too much for a Roth IRA and asks about putting some bonus money in a regular brokerage account instead.
- Another tale of someone creating a crypto currency fund to cash in.
- The story of Dave’s Killer Bread and how the company giving a second chance to people with criminal records.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- New retirement rules
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!