Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The financial talking heads make a great living giving out controversial sound bites for the 6 o’clock news. Check out the latest round of advice and how it can harm your financial independence.
- Tim is newly married and works for a non profit. He asks about Public Student Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) to pay off his student loans.
- Greg asks Scott’s opinion on Tony Robbins investment advice from Tony’s book Money Master the Game.
- James (Boston, MA) earns too much for a Roth IRA and asks about putting some bonus money in a regular brokerage account instead.
- Another tale of someone creating a crypto currency fund to cash in.
- The story of Dave’s Killer Bread and how the company giving a second chance to people with criminal records.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- New retirement rules
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.