Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Do you have a fear of being in front of a large audience? How about performing solo in front of 1,000 people? Scott shares the stage with a finalist from American Idol. Hear the story of how it all happened and breaking through limiting beliefs.
- Andrew (Wisconsin) has doubled his money in the crypto currency market and asks for advice on taking the money to pay off student loans or his car.
- Kevin has an insurance settlement for his kids and asks about what to do with the money.
- Michael owes a lot of back taxes and his accountant suggests he get rid of his car. Nobody will buy it and he wonders what to do.
- Patricia turns sour dough bread into a big side hustle using Udemy.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
- Dalton Rapattoni
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!