Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Yes, you really can do anything you set your mind to. Scott proves it in his own life by sharing the story of creating a parody of The Office.
- Watch it now
- Scott rants about trial lawyers and the Anthem data breach that’s paying out a measly $36 to people who had their personal information stolen.
- Brendon (Milford, CT) is underwater on a condo purchased in 2005 and is trying to figure out what to do with the property.
- What not to wear to a job fair.
- Elisa (Morristown NJ) asks about the pros and cons of having her mom superfund a 529 plan for Elisa’s kid.
- A simple example of diversification to help you understand why it’s important.
- An update on Melissa Thomas and how she funds her dream of seeing Elton John.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Fannie Mae Know Your Options
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.