Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Yes, you really can do anything you set your mind to. Scott proves it in his own life by sharing the story of creating a parody of The Office.
- Watch it now
- Scott rants about trial lawyers and the Anthem data breach that’s paying out a measly $36 to people who had their personal information stolen.
- Brendon (Milford, CT) is underwater on a condo purchased in 2005 and is trying to figure out what to do with the property.
- What not to wear to a job fair.
- Elisa (Morristown NJ) asks about the pros and cons of having her mom superfund a 529 plan for Elisa’s kid.
- A simple example of diversification to help you understand why it’s important.
- An update on Melissa Thomas and how she funds her dream of seeing Elton John.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com
- Fannie Mae Know Your Options
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!