Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What is your risk appetite? Are you betting with house money that caused so many people to see their 401(k) turn into a 201(k) ten years ago?
- Kristi (Washington, D.C.) can’t find a rental property that follows the 2% rule and asks Katie for some real estate advice.
- Charmaine (Cape Town, South Africa) is a tour guide interested in starting a side job to make extra money.
- Manuel (Orlando, FL) shares his story about getting out of debt and starting over.
- An interesting take on how to get kids to reduce college costs.
- Tom is retirement aged, in debt, and funding the education of a girlfriend in Africa. Something doesn’t add up here.
- The 2018 IRS limits are going up on some things. Find out what they are and why it matters.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!