Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What is your risk appetite? Are you betting with house money that caused so many people to see their 401(k) turn into a 201(k) ten years ago?
- Kristi (Washington, D.C.) can’t find a rental property that follows the 2% rule and asks Katie for some real estate advice.
- Charmaine (Cape Town, South Africa) is a tour guide interested in starting a side job to make extra money.
- Manuel (Orlando, FL) shares his story about getting out of debt and starting over.
- An interesting take on how to get kids to reduce college costs.
- Tom is retirement aged, in debt, and funding the education of a girlfriend in Africa. Something doesn’t add up here.
- The 2018 IRS limits are going up on some things. Find out what they are and why it matters.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.