Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Most people are more concerned with paying off debt, saving, and investing when there is something lurking in the shadows that could derail everything. Are you aware of the holes that could destroy your lifestyle?
- Jaime’s 81-year-old mother just sold her home and moved into assisted living. The costs are $4,000 a month and Jamie asks what they should do with the money from the sale of the house.
- Brian is 32-years-old and wonders if now is the time to sit out of the market since it’s been running high for so long.
- Sheila (Orlando, FL) doesn’t have enough money to handle bills, two kids, and paying down past debts. She asks for help on sticking to a budget.
- Are good investors really that good or just lucky? Scott proves what some perceive as brilliance is just luck.
- Why mistakes are important and you should be happy for them.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting http://ShareTheShow.com and share on social, email, or by text.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same