Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The 2017 Fidelity Millionaire Outlook reveals some interesting information on how Generation X and Generation Y view their finances.
- Renee (AZ) is debt free except for her house and asks about where to put $900 extra each month she and her husband have in her spending plan.
- Jenn (Bay Area, CA) fully funded her Roth IRA at the start of the year and now she’s over the income limit. She asks how to correct the situation.
- Are you in a job, a career, or a calling?
- Quote of the day from Thurston Moore, Sonic Youth
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com and share on social, email, or by text.
- 2017 Fidelity Millionaire Outlook
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!