Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The 2017 Fidelity Millionaire Outlook reveals some interesting information on how Generation X and Generation Y view their finances.
- Renee (AZ) is debt free except for her house and asks about where to put $900 extra each month she and her husband have in her spending plan.
- Jenn (Bay Area, CA) fully funded her Roth IRA at the start of the year and now she’s over the income limit. She asks how to correct the situation.
- Are you in a job, a career, or a calling?
- Quote of the day from Thurston Moore, Sonic Youth
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com and share on social, email, or by text.
- 2017 Fidelity Millionaire Outlook
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.