Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- I’ve written a book for children to help them learn about money! Find out how you can support the book.
- How your default behavior can help you build wealth.
- Tips for making this Thanksgiving with your family a pleasant one.
- The financial pied pipers are at it again trying to look brilliant with their cover-every-scenario advice.
- Katie gives an update on her rental home empire.
- The Bouqs service responds to Scott’s bad flower experience. Find out how/if they made things right.
- Lucy is behind on her bills while working on her GED and applying for college.
- Rent the Runway now offers a subscription service for women to look nice while borrowing clothes.
- Dr. J is contributing 17% to his 457 plan and asks if it’s better to stop contributing to pay off his consumer debt.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please support Money A to Z: https://scottalanturner.com/kickstarter
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.