Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- I’ve written a book for children to help them learn about money! Find out how you can support the book.
- How your default behavior can help you build wealth.
- Tips for making this Thanksgiving with your family a pleasant one.
- The financial pied pipers are at it again trying to look brilliant with their cover-every-scenario advice.
- Katie gives an update on her rental home empire.
- The Bouqs service responds to Scott’s bad flower experience. Find out how/if they made things right.
- Lucy is behind on her bills while working on her GED and applying for college.
- Rent the Runway now offers a subscription service for women to look nice while borrowing clothes.
- Dr. J is contributing 17% to his 457 plan and asks if it’s better to stop contributing to pay off his consumer debt.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please support Money A to Z: https://scottalanturner.com/kickstarter
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!