Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What financial lessons should kids learn that could change the course of their lives forever?
- Sherry (Canada) asks how to best prepare for the upcoming stock market crash.
- DJ starts using YNAB and finds some savings in his budget.
- Andrew is 21 years old and asks how credit cards can help someone.
- Adriyan is 21 and wants advice on where to begin investing and earning income.
- Joe (Farmington Hills, MI) has parents that are constantly leaning on him for money and needs help breaking their habits.
- Listen to my friend Chad Jeffers story about visiting wounded soldiers while he was touring with the USO.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.