Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What financial lessons should kids learn that could change the course of their lives forever?
- Sherry (Canada) asks how to best prepare for the upcoming stock market crash.
- DJ starts using YNAB and finds some savings in his budget.
- Andrew is 21 years old and asks how credit cards can help someone.
- Adriyan is 21 and wants advice on where to begin investing and earning income.
- Joe (Farmington Hills, MI) has parents that are constantly leaning on him for money and needs help breaking their habits.
- Listen to my friend Chad Jeffers story about visiting wounded soldiers while he was touring with the USO.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!