Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott’s test of a new flower delivery service results in a big fail. Get the update.
- Bouqs flower service update.
- If you are a business owner you need to hear this money saving tip on receiving important legal documents.
- M. has a question on converting Roth 401(k)s to Roth IRAs in order to withdraw funds early for financial independence.
- Another Equifax reveal on driver’s license exposure.
- First time homebuyers may be tempted to use their parent’s equity to make a cash offer on a home. Scott explains the pitfalls of this approach.
- J.T. shares a tip for an additional way to protect your identity.
- Chad (Central Valley, CA) has a friend that was awarded a $500,000 settlement and is trying to figure out what to do with the money.
- Seth (Birmingham, AL) asks about a portfolio breakdown he’s created in his retirement accounts.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Designated Roth accounts
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!