Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott’s test of a new flower delivery service results in a big fail. Get the update.
- Bouqs flower service update.
- If you are a business owner you need to hear this money saving tip on receiving important legal documents.
- M. has a question on converting Roth 401(k)s to Roth IRAs in order to withdraw funds early for financial independence.
- Another Equifax reveal on driver’s license exposure.
- First time homebuyers may be tempted to use their parent’s equity to make a cash offer on a home. Scott explains the pitfalls of this approach.
- J.T. shares a tip for an additional way to protect your identity.
- Chad (Central Valley, CA) has a friend that was awarded a $500,000 settlement and is trying to figure out what to do with the money.
- Seth (Birmingham, AL) asks about a portfolio breakdown he’s created in his retirement accounts.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by visiting https://ShareTheShow.com
- Designated Roth accounts
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.