Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The fight is on to protect and destroy payday lending. Hear the stories of the players, the customers, and how it will touch all of our lives.
- Manuel (Orlando, FL) is currently in a low tax bracket and asks if tax loss harvesting would be beneficial or not to investing?
- A resource so you never forget flower delivery again!
- Andrew (parts unknown) is thinking about going to college and asks what if he chooses the wrong school or he finds out college isn’t for him?
- Lonestar (Wyndham, ME) and his wife are both 45. They have a $175k mortgage and ask about using retirement and emergency funds to pay off or down the mortgage.
- Lulu has a brother in jail. She has power of attorney and control over his $95k 401(k) and asks how best to handle the money until he is released.
- Matheus has an invention but isn’t sure on how to go about finding the right pricing since it’s a new market.
- How just showing up can get you through a difficult time.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!