Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The fight is on to protect and destroy payday lending. Hear the stories of the players, the customers, and how it will touch all of our lives.
- Manuel (Orlando, FL) is currently in a low tax bracket and asks if tax loss harvesting would be beneficial or not to investing?
- A resource so you never forget flower delivery again!
- Andrew (parts unknown) is thinking about going to college and asks what if he chooses the wrong school or he finds out college isn’t for him?
- Lonestar (Wyndham, ME) and his wife are both 45. They have a $175k mortgage and ask about using retirement and emergency funds to pay off or down the mortgage.
- Lulu has a brother in jail. She has power of attorney and control over his $95k 401(k) and asks how best to handle the money until he is released.
- Matheus has an invention but isn’t sure on how to go about finding the right pricing since it’s a new market.
- How just showing up can get you through a difficult time.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.