Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A listener from (Compton, CA) has an auto lease that is about to end and wonders if he should purchase or trade in the vehicle.
- Overcoming comparing yourself to others so you can be happy with where you are and with what you have.
- Alvaro is going through a divorce and had to declare bankruptcy. He asks about the steps to become financially independent.
- Kara is newly single and has a house she can barely afford. She asks for advice on paying the bills.
- 401(k) specialists that have a sense of humor.
- Watch out for these car sales tricks that cost you money.
- The Canadian Money Masters have paid off $15,000 of debt in the past year on their way towards debt freedom!
- Quote of the day from Steven Tyler.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.