Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A listener from (Compton, CA) has an auto lease that is about to end and wonders if he should purchase or trade in the vehicle.
- Overcoming comparing yourself to others so you can be happy with where you are and with what you have.
- Alvaro is going through a divorce and had to declare bankruptcy. He asks about the steps to become financially independent.
- Kara is newly single and has a house she can barely afford. She asks for advice on paying the bills.
- 401(k) specialists that have a sense of humor.
- Watch out for these car sales tricks that cost you money.
- The Canadian Money Masters have paid off $15,000 of debt in the past year on their way towards debt freedom!
- Quote of the day from Steven Tyler.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!