Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What are the top rated 529 college savings plans and what are the best ways to pay for college?
- Ashley (Sterling Heights, MI) is heading to graduate school and asks about her investing options from her employer’s 401(k) to getting into real estate.
- Lando (NYC) is looking to diversify and asks about a real estate investing service.
- Is it better to file your taxes jointly or separately if you’re married?
- How do you know if you should cancel your whole life insurance policy? Kiplinger’s Retirement Report confirms Scott’s advice.
- Scott adds a warning about intrafamily loans when buying a house from a parent.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Tax filing jointly vs. married filing jointly
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.