Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What are the top rated 529 college savings plans and what are the best ways to pay for college?
- Ashley (Sterling Heights, MI) is heading to graduate school and asks about her investing options from her employer’s 401(k) to getting into real estate.
- Lando (NYC) is looking to diversify and asks about a real estate investing service.
- Is it better to file your taxes jointly or separately if you’re married?
- How do you know if you should cancel your whole life insurance policy? Kiplinger’s Retirement Report confirms Scott’s advice.
- Scott adds a warning about intrafamily loans when buying a house from a parent.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Tax filing jointly vs. married filing jointly
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!