Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The majority of people are prioritizing spending over saving for retirement. What does this situation mean to you or the people you know approaching retirement, and what can you do to make sure you have an awesome retirement?
- Priscilla is 30, self-employed, and has questions on which investing accounts to pick.
- Amazon Prime now includes free music (ok, this is old but have you tried it out?)
- Ashley (Sterling Heights, MI) is heading to graduate school and asks about her investing options from her employer’s 401(k) to getting into real estate.
- Steffani has maxed out credit cards and asks how to say no to spending.
- Shocking retirement saving stats
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Workers save more when employers tell them to
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same