Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Windbag Turner couldn’t finish his points on staying young and fancy free in a previous show, so we continue on in part two of how to stay young forever.
- Francis (Upstate, NY) has some feedback to share on her experience with credit freezes.
- Do you know about all the extra benefits your bank offers?
- Star Lord (Colorado, Earth) asks where to park money for six years while saving up for a house.
- Tayyab inquires about my investing results in an attempt to make his own investing decision.
- Discover another important way to protect your identity.
- Are you overly worried about what people think about you?
- Marianne (Seattle, WA) has a large amount of equity in her home from the housing market recovery and asks if she should sell while the getting is good.
- Overcoming your demons.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.