Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Windbag Turner couldn’t finish his points on staying young and fancy free in a previous show, so we continue on in part two of how to stay young forever.
- Francis (Upstate, NY) has some feedback to share on her experience with credit freezes.
- Do you know about all the extra benefits your bank offers?
- Star Lord (Colorado, Earth) asks where to park money for six years while saving up for a house.
- Tayyab inquires about my investing results in an attempt to make his own investing decision.
- Discover another important way to protect your identity.
- Are you overly worried about what people think about you?
- Marianne (Seattle, WA) has a large amount of equity in her home from the housing market recovery and asks if she should sell while the getting is good.
- Overcoming your demons.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!