Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott from New York asks for more updates on the Equifax credit hack. What’s real, what’s fake, and are people trying to cash in on your money with fear based advertising?
- Emily (Philly Cheese Steak, PA) is a millennial and asks for advice on making smart money moves to get started.
- Can you get a deal on a vehicle if you pay for it with a credit card?
- Dr. J has an extended warranty for his truck which has paid for itself and asks if he should renew it when the term is up.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same