Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Adulting is hard. Especially after you’ve lived high on the hog for a while. Hear Autumn’s story of trying to figure it out.
- Bill (St. Petersburg, FL) has a large amount of home equity and asks about selling the home to be debt free or hanging on to it.
- Don (San Antonio, TX) asks why people don’t get out of the stock market when it starts going down.
- Walt (Denver, CO) asks for clarification on if working prior to full retirement age reduced social security benefits.
- The Chicken & Biscuit business building plan.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Cost of missing the best stock market days
- How work effects your social security benefits
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!