Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Adulting is hard. Especially after you’ve lived high on the hog for a while. Hear Autumn’s story of trying to figure it out.
- Bill (St. Petersburg, FL) has a large amount of home equity and asks about selling the home to be debt free or hanging on to it.
- Don (San Antonio, TX) asks why people don’t get out of the stock market when it starts going down.
- Walt (Denver, CO) asks for clarification on if working prior to full retirement age reduced social security benefits.
- The Chicken & Biscuit business building plan.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Cost of missing the best stock market days
- How work effects your social security benefits
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.