Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Throw common sense away! It’s time to get our investing advice from celebrities.
- Tyrone (San Francisco, CA) is getting some financial gifts to purchase a home and wonders if the gift givers will be hit with Federal gift taxes.
- Jimmy (Phoenix, AZ) has an offer for a lump sum payment of his $21k pension and asks if he should take it.
- Cell phone savings with Consumer Cellular
- Ric (San Antonio, TX) asks if moving funds from a 529 plan to a Roth IRA makes sense to pay for college and have more flexibility.
- Nick contributes 20% to his employer’s retirement plan and asks if the distribution between tax-free-growth and tax-deferred-growth is appropriate.
- Herb (Dallas, TX) has some restricted stock units he gets as part of his bonus and asks if he should hang on to them or diversify.
- Quote of the day from Seth Buechley
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Financial Aid Expected Family Contribution Calculator
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!