Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Throw common sense away! It’s time to get our investing advice from celebrities.
- Tyrone (San Francisco, CA) is getting some financial gifts to purchase a home and wonders if the gift givers will be hit with Federal gift taxes.
- Jimmy (Phoenix, AZ) has an offer for a lump sum payment of his $21k pension and asks if he should take it.
- Cell phone savings with Consumer Cellular
- Ric (San Antonio, TX) asks if moving funds from a 529 plan to a Roth IRA makes sense to pay for college and have more flexibility.
- Nick contributes 20% to his employer’s retirement plan and asks if the distribution between tax-free-growth and tax-deferred-growth is appropriate.
- Herb (Dallas, TX) has some restricted stock units he gets as part of his bonus and asks if he should hang on to them or diversify.
- Quote of the day from Seth Buechley
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Financial Aid Expected Family Contribution Calculator
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.