Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Tax hacks revisited to save you money in the future.
- Troy (Philippines) has three whole life insurance policies and asks if he can change them to term life.
- Diane (Ontario, Canada) is 52-years-young and asks about downsizing and moving into a mobile home in a trailer park to pay off debt and start saving.
- Travel Hack – How to fly to Europe or Asia for less.
- Seth (Birmingham, Alabama) is a recent graduate who is looking for feedback on his savings strategy of putting money into a Roth 401(k) or a Roth IRA.
- Brennan (American living in China) is 25, has $10,000 to invest and is trying to decide what set-it-and-forget-it method is best for him.
- Sunshine and her husband are debt free and have a $2M net worth.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Show Resources: https://scottalanturner.com/show-resources
- Quick tax-rate calculator
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same