Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Sure, Colonel Sanders built a fried chicken empire starting at age 65. But what can a 90 year old learn from a 20 year old about success? What can a 20 year old learn from a 90 year old about success?
- Akorem (anonymous) is running the math between a 15 year and 30 year mortgage and wonders which is better financially.
- (Not A) Sharp dressed man – where can you get a good-looking, cheap suit?
- Martin’s friend has started Forex trading and Martin wonder’s if it’s too good to be true.
- Chris (Charlotte, NC) and his wife paid off $79k of debt in 2 years and now wonder where to put the money that was going towards debt payoff.
- Nikolas saved 500 Euro with the Save $1,000 in 1-week challenge.
- Shanna stars a side business and gets her first paid assignment after a little more than a month in business!
- Quote of the day from David Lee Roth.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Stock market historical return investing calculator
- Senior Wonders
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!