Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Hana thought her parents were crazy when they told her to get a job. Working at Starbucks at age seventeen opened her eyes to the struggles of other people.
- Beth (Auburn Hills, MI) has an option to purchase company stock at a 15% discount and asks if it’s worth it.
- Jennifer (Hotlanta, GA) is earning some side income and asks how to pay estimated quarterly taxes, and what can be deducted as a business expense.
- Rakal (SoCal) is considering moving to the country of Texas. He asks about the property tax rates and how they compare to California.
- An Indiegogo FAIL to be aware of.
- Wish I Were Spock (anonymous) has a free spirited husband that doesn’t contribute to the family finances. How should she bring him around?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- IRS Form for figuring out estimated taxes
- Maximize the tax deductions for meals and entertainment
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.