Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Hana thought her parents were crazy when they told her to get a job. Working at Starbucks at age seventeen opened her eyes to the struggles of other people.
- Beth (Auburn Hills, MI) has an option to purchase company stock at a 15% discount and asks if it’s worth it.
- Jennifer (Hotlanta, GA) is earning some side income and asks how to pay estimated quarterly taxes, and what can be deducted as a business expense.
- Rakal (SoCal) is considering moving to the country of Texas. He asks about the property tax rates and how they compare to California.
- An Indiegogo FAIL to be aware of.
- Wish I Were Spock (anonymous) has a free spirited husband that doesn’t contribute to the family finances. How should she bring him around?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- IRS Form for figuring out estimated taxes
- Maximize the tax deductions for meals and entertainment
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!