Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- A 50,000 ton rock structure built 5,200 years ago has a lot to say about its builders.
- How to survive a jerk at work.
- Annis is trying to break out of the paycheck-to-paycheck mode but her plan isn’t working.
- Thor (Oslo, Norway) is 47-years-old, has $50,000 in debt and a $850,000 mortgage balance and asks how he should attack his debts.
- Linnis shares her financial journey as an encouragement to anyone who is struggling.
- Obi Wan asks what a proxy vote is and what you should do about it.
- What is a Certified Credit Repair Expert?
- Quote of the day from Helga (Vikings)
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!