Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Under extreme circumstances people will do extreme things to improve their lives. How a babysitter getting shot by a stray bullet changed the course of one family’s life.
- Paul has some follow up comments on his diamond shopping expedition. What is Katie’s diamond worth after owning it for 13 years?
- Zach (Pennsylvania) is a 23-year-old starting his financial journey and asks for feedback on his plan.
- Lal (Michigan) is considering switching financial advisors because she doesn’t know if what she and her husband are invested in are the best options.
- Adelore has a follow-up question on spendthrift trusts and asks if they can be used while the grantor is alive.
- Nick is a pharmacist with $175,000 in student loans. He asks about the priorities of paying off the debts, saving for a house, and investing.
- Can you buy more happiness?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]er.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.