Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Under extreme circumstances people will do extreme things to improve their lives. How a babysitter getting shot by a stray bullet changed the course of one family’s life.
- Paul has some follow up comments on his diamond shopping expedition. What is Katie’s diamond worth after owning it for 13 years?
- Zach (Pennsylvania) is a 23-year-old starting his financial journey and asks for feedback on his plan.
- Lal (Michigan) is considering switching financial advisors because she doesn’t know if what she and her husband are invested in are the best options.
- Adelore has a follow-up question on spendthrift trusts and asks if they can be used while the grantor is alive.
- Nick is a pharmacist with $175,000 in student loans. He asks about the priorities of paying off the debts, saving for a house, and investing.
- Can you buy more happiness?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!