Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Steve was an 18-year-old working in a tourist information center. With an in-depth knowledge of Irish history, he was asked to lead a walking tour of French tourists. Hear how he turned this opportunity into his dream job.
- Kelly’s husband borrowed $150,000 from his retirement to fund a friend’s business. Twelve years later the friend owe’s him $200,000. What should be done?
- A simple tip to increase your credit score.
- Mario is 40-years-old and asks if he should cash out his $26k 401(k) balance to pay off credit card debt.
- Ashley is trying to get over the last hump of being out of debt and asks for some help.
- What can a 30-year-old dolphin named Fungi teach you about investing?
- Tyler is the millionaire next door. Hear his story of becoming debt free.
- Quote of the day from Frank McCourt.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.