Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Steve was an 18-year-old working in a tourist information center. With an in-depth knowledge of Irish history, he was asked to lead a walking tour of French tourists. Hear how he turned this opportunity into his dream job.
- Kelly’s husband borrowed $150,000 from his retirement to fund a friend’s business. Twelve years later the friend owe’s him $200,000. What should be done?
- A simple tip to increase your credit score.
- Mario is 40-years-old and asks if he should cash out his $26k 401(k) balance to pay off credit card debt.
- Ashley is trying to get over the last hump of being out of debt and asks for some help.
- What can a 30-year-old dolphin named Fungi teach you about investing?
- Tyler is the millionaire next door. Hear his story of becoming debt free.
- Quote of the day from Frank McCourt.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!