Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott and Katie are just back from their trip to Ireland. They share some of their stories about traveling and how they apply to everyday life.
- Kristie (Seattle, WA) shares a resource on passive investing.
- Another millennial who’s giving millennials a bad name.
- Deborah (Pittsburg, PA) asks how to tactfully ask friends and family contribute to her 5-month-old’s college savings instead of giving them more toys.
- Amanda has a husband who’s not down with budgeting and asks for assistance in getting him to come around.
- A listener is starting an online business and has questions on setting up banking accounts and how to pay taxes.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- NOLO Small Business Start-Up Kit
- Jack Bogle interview
- UPromise 529
- Leaf College Savings
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!