Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Scott and Katie are just back from their trip to Ireland. They share some of their stories about traveling and how they apply to everyday life.
- Kristie (Seattle, WA) shares a resource on passive investing.
- Another millennial who’s giving millennials a bad name.
- Deborah (Pittsburg, PA) asks how to tactfully ask friends and family contribute to her 5-month-old’s college savings instead of giving them more toys.
- Amanda has a husband who’s not down with budgeting and asks for assistance in getting him to come around.
- A listener is starting an online business and has questions on setting up banking accounts and how to pay taxes.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- NOLO Small Business Start-Up Kit
- Jack Bogle interview
- UPromise 529
- Leaf College Savings
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.