Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- If you have to choose between a Roth 401(k) and a Traditional 401(k), which one should you pick? The results from a new research study are in and the answer will surprise you.
- A listener takes action and meets with an advisor.
- Why good budgets are selfish budgets.
- Katie’s side business wins a $150,000 grant!
- How to hack your credit score.
- In his own words – Chris Peach and his wife paid off $52,000 in 7 months.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Government grants
- National Registry for Adoption
- Chris Peach
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!