Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Can buying one new piece of clothing cause financial ruin? Hear the story of how It did for one person.
- D. (India) is 49 years old and asks for feedback on his financial plan so he can provide for his autistic daughter after he passes away.
- What to look for in private student loans.
- Linda (Arizona) is in retirement, living on social security, and stuck not knowing what to do.
- Everyone needs to know the most important words when dining out with friends.
- How your credit score affects a car loan.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How I Saved Over $1,000 On Everyday Expenses
Take this FREE 7-day challenge to learn how you can do the same