Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What is YODO and what do you need to know about it?
- A new perk for business travelers.
- Peggy makes $41,000 and is a financial pinch being a single mom with three kids and a mortgage. She asks for guidance on getting out of debt.
- Laura (Texas) has an employer retirement plan with Vanguard and has been asked to switch. She thinks she might lose her job and wonders if she should wait it out.
- My Fearless Forecast – You’re going to lose money if you listen to the financial talking heads.
- Tate asks what type of accounts have compounding.
- Red Alert! – A new scam for auto owners to be aware of.
- Grayson paid off $50,000 in debt!
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Upside Travel
- Grayson Bell, Debt Roundup
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!