Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Marketplace did a study comparing people with money and those without. What are the different characteristics of people between income levels?
- Sears is a sinking ship. What lesson can every generation learn from their failure?
- Nate is a 27-years-old chef and is looking for guidance on where to start investing.
- Supermodel Laura (Maryland) has a new job with no employer match in her 401(k). She asks if it’s better to do a Roth instead.
- Manuel (Florida) is picking up a part time job to pay down debt and asks how it will impact his taxes.
- Should you buy college tuition reimbursement insurance?
- Who are Fama, French, Markowitz, and Sharpe?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.