Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Marketplace did a study comparing people with money and those without. What are the different characteristics of people between income levels?
- Sears is a sinking ship. What lesson can every generation learn from their failure?
- Nate is a 27-years-old chef and is looking for guidance on where to start investing.
- Supermodel Laura (Maryland) has a new job with no employer match in her 401(k). She asks if it’s better to do a Roth instead.
- Manuel (Florida) is picking up a part time job to pay down debt and asks how it will impact his taxes.
- Should you buy college tuition reimbursement insurance?
- Who are Fama, French, Markowitz, and Sharpe?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!