Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Financial independence is 20% knowledge, 80% behavior. Your brain can trick you into poor decisions. Watch out for these deceptions to keep more of your hard earned money.
- Ingmar lost $220,000 – the bulk of his savings – in a pump and dump scam. Could you be next?
- Pastors sue Coca-Cola in what could be the dumbest lawsuit in history.
- Ric (San Antonio, TX) asks for a financial check-up on his retirement savings.
- Laria (Melbourne, Australia) asks If everyone invests in index funds won’t the market returns go down?
- DJ (Cali) leased an electric car and has come out ahead on the deal. He share’s how he made it work.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Coca-cola lawsuit: https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/15/pastors-sue-coca-cola-in-what-could-be-the-dumbest-lawsuit-in-history/
- Present value of an annuity calculator
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!