Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Financial independence is 20% knowledge, 80% behavior. Your brain can trick you into poor decisions. Watch out for these deceptions to keep more of your hard earned money.
- Ingmar lost $220,000 – the bulk of his savings – in a pump and dump scam. Could you be next?
- Pastors sue Coca-Cola in what could be the dumbest lawsuit in history.
- Ric (San Antonio, TX) asks for a financial check-up on his retirement savings.
- Laria (Melbourne, Australia) asks If everyone invests in index funds won’t the market returns go down?
- DJ (Cali) leased an electric car and has come out ahead on the deal. He share’s how he made it work.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Coca-cola lawsuit: https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/15/pastors-sue-coca-cola-in-what-could-be-the-dumbest-lawsuit-in-history/
- Present value of an annuity calculator
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.