Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Department of Labor are fighting for working families. They won a couple battles. Now the losers are suddenly working in your best interest. Or are they?
- Amber’s husband has three more semesters left to finish a master’s degree. They just realized the degree won’t increase his salary that much. She asks if he should drop out and cut their losses.
- Extreme Couponer Dolores does a July checkup – are you on tax track?
- Are you Wells Fargo customer? Get your piece of the $142 million settlement over fake accounts.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- 401(k) and IRA Ripoffs
- Student Loan Debt vs. Salary Calculator
- Federal income tax calculator
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!