Listen to the show here
[smart_track_player url=”https://traffic.libsyn.com/scottalanturner/SAT279.mp3″ title=”279 The High Cost of TV”]
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Marketplace did a study comparing people with money and those without. What are the different characteristics of people between income levels?
- Ann (Lehighton, PA) is six years from retirement and has no retirement savings.
- The best places to retire (again).
- Cruising the high seas? You might be cursing the high seas after you hear what cruise lines are doing.
- One athlete is moving to another state to save $8.7M in taxes. Could you do the same?
- Chester is in some high expense investments and asks if they are appropriate.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- TV Viewership and income: https://www.marketplace.org/topics/wealth-poverty/income-upshot
- Fee only CFPs:
XY Planning Network
Garrett Planning Network
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!