Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Maybe you have decided to buy into the get rich slowly savings philosophy. But is there a way to supercharge your savings and be better than average?
- Chell (New York) is 40 making $40k and asks how to finance her dreams of opening a business on an island and providing free education to children.
- Amazon is winning – at your expense. Find out how.
- Kevin has two young boys and is interested in opening custodial accounts for them. He asks what type of account he should consider.
- Cynthia has a way to make money that if you ignore you will repent!
- Scott shares the next hot stock tip nobody else is aware of.
- Alexis is 32 years old, married with kids, and deciding on how best to tackle $50k in student loans and two car payments.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Amazon pricing: http://www.investopedia.com/news/how-amazon-winningat-your-expense/
- Problems with custodial accounts
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!