Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Every day you’re faced with choosing between time vs. money. What are the factors to consider when deciding? How can the decision lead to more happiness?
- Our July challenge is here. Just one more! Day, that is.
- Ty (California) is confused on ETF investing vs. index fund investing.
- The days of the Honda Fit are now numbered. Katie has requested a new car.
- Nick has a friend who wants to buy a used car and asks for some tips on how to do it.
- Rich is a college junior and feels the stock market is too risky to invest in.
- Wendy moved her kids out of America. Here’s what happened.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Cost of missing out on the best days of the stock market
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!