Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Every day you’re faced with choosing between time vs. money. What are the factors to consider when deciding? How can the decision lead to more happiness?
- Our July challenge is here. Just one more! Day, that is.
- Ty (California) is confused on ETF investing vs. index fund investing.
- The days of the Honda Fit are now numbered. Katie has requested a new car.
- Nick has a friend who wants to buy a used car and asks for some tips on how to do it.
- Rich is a college junior and feels the stock market is too risky to invest in.
- Wendy moved her kids out of America. Here’s what happened.
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting https://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- Cost of missing out on the best days of the stock market
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.