Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Looking for a little inspiration from those who came from nothing and made it? Listen to what these famous people have to say about building wealth.
- Victor changed jobs and asks if he should take his old 401(k), cash it out and pay off all his debts.
- Jessica is a full-time college student needing ideas on how to save money.
- Gianluigi is contributing to a company IRA and asks if he can contribute to a post-tax IRA as well.
- Why do millennials (or anyone) love Olive Garden?
- Even historic landmarks are running out of money. What does it mean to your retirement?
Links mentioned in the show
- Please share the show by texting http://GetFR.com to 3 people.
- IRA Aggregation Rule
- Millennials love free bread sticks
- Colonial Williamsburg has drained it’s endowment fund
- Using money you don’t have quote
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!