Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What should new graduates know before heading off to college or heading out into the working world?
- David got a $20k raise at his current job. Discover how he did it.
- PackerFan (YouTube) has some confusion on picking between a Roth 401(k) and a regular 401(k) and future tax brackets.
- Lisa (Melbourne, AU) has an investment property that is cash flow positive but hasn’t increased in value and asks if it’s worth keeping.
- Red alert warning: Homeowners beware! Watch out for this trickery going around.
- Shari has a resource that will increase your credit score in 48 hours.
- Gary has some investments at one of the full service brokers and asks if it’s wise to move the investments elsewhere.
- Dolores has a tip on extreme couponing.
- A 32-year-old real estate investor who is worth over $1M.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.