Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- What should new graduates know before heading off to college or heading out into the working world?
- David got a $20k raise at his current job. Discover how he did it.
- PackerFan (YouTube) has some confusion on picking between a Roth 401(k) and a regular 401(k) and future tax brackets.
- Lisa (Melbourne, AU) has an investment property that is cash flow positive but hasn’t increased in value and asks if it’s worth keeping.
- Red alert warning: Homeowners beware! Watch out for this trickery going around.
- Shari has a resource that will increase your credit score in 48 hours.
- Gary has some investments at one of the full service brokers and asks if it’s wise to move the investments elsewhere.
- Dolores has a tip on extreme couponing.
- A 32-year-old real estate investor who is worth over $1M.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to email@example.com. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!