Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Decisions, decisions, decisions. What’s it really take to control your finances? Scott shares how to use your inner control freak to get stuff done.
- Isaac asks about good investment funds for Roth IRAs.
- Sarah (Facebook group) wants to increase her credit score without going into debt.
- Jane (Boston, MA) is 25, has $90,000 in cash and wants to know where to put it and get good returns with low risk.
- Peppy has four kids and can’t save money.
- Where to invest now? A look into the crystal ball of one of the major news rags and why you should continue to ignore the media.
- Aletta is on disability and a limited income and asks how to achieve financial freedom.
- App for getting more tax deductions.
- Linda (Bergen County, NJ) is 56 years of age, on disability and needs financial help.
- Starbuck (Cylon occupied Caprica City) is 35, has a variety of investment accounts and asks about how to manage them.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!