Listen to the show here
Topics and your questions answered on the show
- Decisions, decisions, decisions. What’s it really take to control your finances? Scott shares how to use your inner control freak to get stuff done.
- Isaac asks about good investment funds for Roth IRAs.
- Sarah (Facebook group) wants to increase her credit score without going into debt.
- Jane (Boston, MA) is 25, has $90,000 in cash and wants to know where to put it and get good returns with low risk.
- Peppy has four kids and can’t save money.
- Where to invest now? A look into the crystal ball of one of the major news rags and why you should continue to ignore the media.
- Aletta is on disability and a limited income and asks how to achieve financial freedom.
- App for getting more tax deductions.
- Linda (Bergen County, NJ) is 56 years of age, on disability and needs financial help.
- Starbuck (Cylon occupied Caprica City) is 35, has a variety of investment accounts and asks about how to manage them.
Links mentioned in the show
Ask me a question
If you have a question you want to be answered on the show, a comment, thought or concern, please send an email to [email protected]. I’d love to hear from you.
Help us out!
Help us reach new listeners on iTunes by leaving us a rating and review! It takes just 30 seconds and instructions can be found clicking here. Thanks! We really appreciate it!
How To Get Started Investing
The international bestseller by CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Scott Alan Turner. Choose the right accounts & investments so your money grows for you – automatically. No jargon, confusion, or pie in the sky promises. Just a proven plan that works.